(First of Two Parts)
When God said “Fear not for I am with you, Do not be dismayed for I am Your God, I am holding You with my victorious right hand” He is referring for us to be courageous, to be strong. Because there will be difficulties, we are living in a fallen world. However, we have a Helper and in that strength, we will find joy!
Our hurts, rejections and failures will only make sense if we learn from them.
The mercy of God will come through lessons, too. He counsels us with His gentle staff.
Otherwise, these will not serve us good and we will miss living life to the fullest if we don’t risk with possibilities of pain, rejections and failures. Generally, I call them heartbreak.
Today, I want to recall and identify lessons I gained from ex – managers, ex-group leaders, ex – household members, ex – interviewers, ex – parish priests and ex – strangers and maybe, ex – crushes, ex – service partners and ex – boyfriend (Yes, he is only one).
10. 💖 It was my last round of interview and I can feel so closed to signing the job offer. Then, my current boss called me and spent time at the phone. In the end, I came late. I did not get the job offer.
Lesson, learn to say “no” right away if the number one priority is compromised.
9. 💖 Set a daily priority. Huge priorities in life can be overwhelming so, set daily priorities.
8. 💖 Stick to your defined priorities. At all cost.
7. 💖 I have been hearing, “He is paasa. ” (He makes girls build false – hopes around him.)
Lesson: Don’t ignore. There is, somehow, a truth in it.
6. 💖 Sisters have in their DNA to be pursued. They have an innate craving for it. A lady might say, I’m from the newest generation where men and women can do the same thing. Sister, that’s not true. You might do the pursuing now, but sooner or later, doubt will be knocking at the door. You will DEMAND, for an affirmation.
Lesson: Sister, allow your DNA to speak, be pursued. Be someone worth the pursuit.
5. 💖 Cheaters have signs. Do not ignore the first time the sign appears.
4. 💖 It takes character to say “I am sorry.” to someone who says to you “I got hurt by your words.” For instances like these, no explanation is needed why the other person got hurt. The truth that the other person got hurt then, “sorry” is much needed from the offender.
3. 💖 If cheaters have signs all the more the MAN who is worthy of your time, your attention, your care, your love and your trust. The signs will be set by your mind with your heart.
2. 💖 The one who wins never quits. The one who quits never win. It will only take time and your being to reach your dream.
Always remember that even God did not quit when Adam, His first man fell into disobedience in the Garden of Eve. He has to plan and thereby, incorporating “TIME” to fulfill it.
1. 💖 If you see him/her with someone new, if the unexpected sighting hurts, in spirit and in truth, then, comfort your heart. Avoid them. Pray for them.
It is my hope and in my prayers that you find lessons from your ex-periences today.
I will leave a song for you today.
🎶The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases. His mercy has never come to an end. They are new every morning. New every morning. Great is Thy faithfulness. 🎶
For all of these O Lord, I praise You and I thank You. Let me find wisdom in my experiences. Amen.
Finding hope in this post? Please send a like and share.
Thank you for sharing your time. It is truly appreciated.